Hi All! Hope you are enjoying the day so far. As you might have noticed, most retailers have been running back-to-back promotions. With Mother’s Day and Memorial weekend ahead, I won’t be surprised if even more sale events continue to unfold. Hold on to your seats, folks! This is the time to pick the deals you like and shop smart. Also, do you notice that the buy-more-save-more type of promotion has become a retailers’ staple deal offering lately? How do you like them?
Have a good one and take care!
OUR TOP PICKS
- ASOS – 20% off shoes and accessories
- Ann Taylor – Online and in stores, 40% off 3+ full price items, 30% off 2 full price items, 20% off 1 full price items. Use code YOUPICK. Also, extra 40% off all sale styles.
- Anthropologie – 20% off Outdoor Living Event is on.
- Barney’s New York – Early access, get up to 40% off on select designer styles.
- Bloomingdales – Now through 5/7. Women’s Shoe Sale is on! Take 25% off when you purchase 2 or more pair of shoes. Or, on almost all other women’s shoes, Loyallists get $50 reward card for every $200 spent.
- DKNY – Friends and Family is on. Get 30% off your purchase with code FRIENDS.
- Donna Karan – Friends and Family is on. Get 30% off your purchase with code FRIENDS. Complimentary delivery on orders over $50.
- Gap – Online only, up to 50% off everything plus additional 20% off everything with code MAY.
- H&M – Online and in stores. Only for today, 30% off your item of choice with code 6570.
- Intermix – Extra 30% off sale.
- J.Crew – Extended for one more day! Online only, 25% off full price styles. Plus, additional 50% off sale styles and free shipping. Use code HOORAY.
- J. Crew Factory – Online only. Stock Up Event is now on! Exta 20% off 2 items, extra 30% off 3 items, extra 40% off 4 and more items. Include clearance. Use code MOREPLZ.
- Loft – Online and in stores, 40% off everything with code SUNNY. Plus, extra 60% off sale items.
- Macy’s – Now through 5/7, Friends and Family Event is on. Extra 30% off store wide selection and earn $10 in star money on almost everything else. Use code FRIEND.
- Neiman Marcus – Their semi-annual event is still on. Take 25% off regular prices.
- Nordstrom Rack – Last chance! Up to 90% off 50+ brands. Ends on 5/6.
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Last day! Get up to $300 your purchase with code MAY18.
- Shopbop – SURPRISE SALE ends tomorrow. Up to 40% off 1000s of select styles.
- Rebecca Taylor – Check out their sale styles.
- Tory Burch – Up to 40% off shoes.
- Veronica Beard – Up to 30% off sale.
- Yoox – Get up to 40% off sale
MORE SWEET DEALS
- Abercrombie & Fitch – Limited time. Sale up to 50% off.
- American Eagle Outfitters – All shorts on sale starting at $25. Ends on 5/6.
- BCBG Factory – Extra 30% off and extra 50% off select Factory styles. Free worldwide shipping.
- Banana Republic – 40% off $200+ purchases (no BR merch exclusion). Code BRSHOP. Free 3-5 day shipping with code BRSHIP.
- Barney’s Warehouse – The Getaway sale has started. Take extra 30% off.
- Calvin Klein – Take 30% off site wide plus an extra 50% off sale styles with code TAKE50.
- Henry Bendel – 10% off full price purchases. Free Bendel Cooler Tote with $200+ purchases. Two 6.3oz candles for $20. Free ground shipping and returns on all orders.
- J.Jill – Extra 30% off sale.
- Lord & Taylor – Up to 60% off almost all shoes and handbags. Also, up to 60% off almost all fine jewelry.
- Lands’ End – Receive 25% off full priced styles with code and pin 1588.
- Lucky Brand – Buy one get one 50% off apparel. Also, take extra 40% off all sale styles.
- Marrakech – Shop their sale.
- Nordstrom – Score up to 40% off sale on spring styles. New styles are constantly added. Also, for all reward members, don’t forget to earn triple points from 5/2 – 5/6.
- Neiman Marcus Last Call – Extended one more day, online only, reveal you deal!
- Old Navy – Take 30% off your purchases with code THANK YOU or 40% off for card members only. Also, earn Super Cash through 6/1.
- Saksoff5th – Flash sale. Take an extra 20% off .with code SHOPSHOP.
*Featured image by Jennifer Regnier on Unsplash
Leave a Reply