O the joys that Friday brings and the noteworthy deals that have come along with it. Maybe you are in the mood for something pretty? As usual, we’ll do our best to update all the deals on this page through the weekends. Cheers!
OUR TOP PICKS
- ASOS – Extra 10% off the up-to-60%-off-sale. Use code FURTHER10.
- AllSaints – Up to 30% off the spring collection with new styles added. This sale ends 4/30.
- Ann Taylor – For a limited time only, 50% off your purchases with code MAINSQUEEZE.
- Anthropologie – Take 20% off denim! Also, take an extra 25% off sale before it ends.
- Barney’s Warehouse – Now through 5/1, the Style Score Sale is happening. Take an extra 20% off for a total of 80% off all Style Score finds.
- Bloomingdale’s – Online and in stores, private sale has begun! Take $25 off every $100 you spend on regular price items labeled with promo code PRIVATE. On almost all other regular price items, Loyallists get a $25 reward card for every $100 spent. Ends on 4/30.
- Boden – 15% off your purchase. Use code 2N6L at checkout.
- Club Monaco – Shop their Mid Season Sale with extra 30% off their sale styles. Don’t miss out! No code needed.
- DKNY – Friends and Family is on. Get 30% off your purchase with code FRIENDS.
- Donna Karan – Friends and Family is on. Get 30% off your purchase with code FRIENDS. Complimentary delivery on orders over $50.
- Farfetch – Extra 20% off sale. Use code X20APR.
- J.Crew – Online only, 40% off summer styles with code SUMMER.
- Loft – 40% off everything with free shipping on all orders. Additional 10% off for the weekend only. Use code HOORAY. Check out some of our favorite pieces from Loft here.
- Lou & Grey – 30% off some well-loved brands.
- Mango – Dresses and jumpsuits are on sale, just in time for Mother’s Day. Buy 1 get 30% off. Buy 2, get 40% off. Use code MDAY. FYI, they have some seriously cute stuff with so many designs. There is something for everyone.
- Marrakech – Check out their sale section!
- Totokaelo – Take 20% off with code FORYOU20.
- Veronica Beard – Up to 30% off sale. Check it out!
MORE SWEET DEALS
- American Eagle Outfitters – Buy one, get one 25% off AE shorts. Also, take 25% when you shop in their app.
- BCBG Factory – Extra 30% off Factory styles.
- Banana Republic – Extra 50% off sale with 100+ new styles added. Plus, a cardmember exclusive, extra 10% off regular priced items when you use your Gap credit card with code BRCARD.
- Calvin Klein – Take $40 off every $100 spent plus extra 50% off sale styles with code TAKE50.
- Gap – Up to 50% off almost everything plus extra 20% off with code OURTREAT. Also, spring sale of up to 70% is on with over 1,800 new markdowns added and deeper discounts taken.
- Henry Bendel – 10% off full price purchases. Free Bendel Cooler Tote with $200+ purchases.
- J. Crew Factory – Online only, buy one get one free summer must haves. Use code SUMMERLOVE.
- Lord & Taylor – L&T Days with lowest prices of the season is on. Up to 50% off hundreds of styles.20% off full priced and sale items with code LTDAYS.
- Lands’ End – Receive 25% off 1 full price item with code and pin 2032.
- Lucky Brand – It’s now or never. Grab your favorite styles at up to 60% off. Also, buy one get one 50% off denim.
- Macy’s – Now through 4/30, Friends and Family Event is on. Extra 30% off store wide selection and earn $10 in star money on almost everything else. Use code FRIEND.
- Neiman Marcus – First Call Sale of up to 40% off.
- Nordstrom – Score up to 40% off sale on spring styles. New styles are constantly added.
- Nordstrom Rack – Check out their casual dresses at under $45 and their new sneakers arrival. Also, check out their designer fragrance sale.
- Neiman Marcus Last Call – Limited time and online only, everything 35% to 70% off including clearance.
- Old Navy – Today and online only, 30% off your purchase. All jeans, pants, and tees on sale of up to 50% off. Also, earn Super Cash through 6/1.
- Saksoff5th – Starts early online, take extra 20% select styles with code OHYES. Also, up to 70% off new arrivals.
- Shopbob – New sale arrivals with 70%+ off final sales.
*Featured image by by freestocks.org from Pexels
I love deals. I occasionally look at Krazy Coupon Lady blog for coupon and freebies.
LikeLiked by 2 people
We are obsessed with deals since retailers mark up by so so much. It’s not a worthwhile purchase without some form of price cut. Welcome to our blog!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yeah it is ridiculous up charge for clothes and technology. Excited to see daily deals 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person